About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Weigh In!

Well, it's that time of week!  While I didn't get a chance to post last week, I did get my weigh in done then also!   But, here its the results!
I lost two lbs this week, and two lbs last week!  I can't believe that I am down 91 lbs!   I wasn't even thinking last week, when I did my weigh in that I was so close to being at 100lbs lost.  I was feeling pretty overwhelmed with how far I still have to go.   But, a friend of mine pointed out that I was so close to being 100lbs down, and I have to say, that was really helped changed how I think.  That's a major accomplishment.   I'm pretty happy with myself!  I've come so far in the past year!  To me, the best thing is, while I've had my struggles and set backs, I haven't allowed myself to just stop all together and regain the weight.  I've kept trucking, and working through my set backs, and that really shows to me how much I've changed!

I hope that you all had a great week!  And, I hope your weigh ins go as well as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment