About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Set back!

Have you noticed that I haven't popped on in awhile?   Well,  I've been hiding my head in the sand.   I can't seem to get myself back on track with eating right.   I know that eating is an addiction for me, but that doesn't mean that it has to control me, right?   I wish it were as simple as that.  

I know that it all boils down to choices and I'm not making the best choices right now.   I'm working on that!   For example,  yesterday and today both I chose to take my daughter swimming.  And I chose to swim laps in the pool instead of sitting on a float and reading a book.   I love to float in the pool and read a book, it's the best me time ever.   But, I chose to swim laps.    Because, I sure could use the calorie burn.     I also chose to race my nephew to see who could do the most laps.   I won by the way, but he's only 5 so it wasn't a huge victory or anything.   I'm sure he just got bored.   But, I got a good workout in!   And it was fun!   My arms sure were burning!


So, I'm going to count that as a small victory regardless of anything else! 


How are things going with you?  I'd love for you to drop me a comment about your struggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment