About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's that time of year for resolutions!

Christmas is over and it's time to prepare for a new year.   Do you make resolutions?  I used to never make resolutions because I always knew that I would never follow through with them.   Last year, I did make a resolution, and since I ended up with a 76lb loss for the year (yep I gained a few lbs with the holidays) I'm going to call it a success. 

Now, it's time for me to set my resolution for 2014.  I don't want to put a number on my weight loss, because I don't have a number really set in my mind where I want to stop.   I'm thinking I just want to be under 200lbs.  I would be happy with that.    I do know that my plan is going to be a mix of calorie counting and low gi.    I ordered my bike/elliptical in one.   I will have to post a review for you once I've used it some.   Right now, I'm impatiently awaiting it to arrive.    Hopefully, it will be here in the next two weeks.    My goal is to change my schedule and use my elliptical before I get my daughter up and off to school.   I hope to make it a habit, so that it's something that I just automatically do when I wake up. 

So, what are you resolutions?  How are you planning on achieving them?

No comments:

Post a Comment