About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Can I be under 300 already?

This week has really been testing my patience!   I weigh in on Sundays.   This Sunday I weighed in at 304.    Only five pounds away from being under 300!   I'm so close that I can taste it!   I really really want to never see the 300's again!   I started out this week resolved to see the 300's end this week.    On Tuesday,  the scale dropped down to 302!   I was so excited because that put me a lot closer to being under 300!   Then, today I got on the scale again and I was back up to 304.   Well, that just burst my bubble!   I really need to stay off the scale when it's not a weigh in day!   So, today I've been stress or depression eating.   I've still tracked my calories but I'm way over for the day.   I didn't get any exercise in but it's the first time I haven't this week so I guess I can let it slide.   I really hope by the end of next week that I will no longer see a 3 at the beginning of my weight! 

Also, this week I had an evening to myself.   I felt this burning need to dig into to some brownies.  So, I let myself have them.   Now, the problem is that I'm constantly craving them.   I wasn't having craving issues until I gave in and allowed myself to have some.   But, now that I had a little bit,  I can't get them out of my mind.   I bought a pack of brownies from the grocery bakery.   I ate one precut brownie, and then I actually tossed the rest in the trash.   Sure, it's a waste of money to throw them out.   But, I knew that keeping them in the house would drive me to eat the entire container of them and that's the last thing I wanted.   Since I threw them out I haven't had anything to give in to my cravings with and that's the only thing that has kept me from giving in.   I think maybe I am not yet at a point where I can be in control with the sweets, so I should stay away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment