About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 19, 2013

My plan.

I've had some people ask what my "plan" is.   I guess they are asking what I'm eating and how I'm losing the weight.   Well,   to be honest with you.   It's not much of a plan.   Up until last week, I wasn't tracking my calories and I really wasn't working out that much.   Okay, I wasn't working out at all!   But, I did try to eat less.   I didn't focus on it, I just made an attempt to snack less and more careful with my choices.

Starting last week I started tracking my calories.   I just use myfitnesspal and keep track of them.   I do drink a lot of water.   And, after my up and down week last week, I am going to start drinking a little more water, because I feel like I'm a little dehydrated.  I'm going to try to get in a workout pretty often, but as I'm sure you can guess, I'm just like everyone else.   I struggle to find the time to fit it in.   I work from home, and I have a four year old that hasn't started school yet.   So, it's hard to get the workouts in with her.   I do take her to the park with me to ride her bike while I walk.  I usually can't get in the entire two miles that I would like to, but my opinion is something is better than nothing.   Even if she only lets me get a half mile in, it's better than nothing.

I'm debating either joining a gym, or just buying myself and elliptical.  I'm actually leaning more towards just buying the elliptical because then,  when she's sick or on the weekends I can still get my workout in without having to worry about someone to watch her.   She can play in her play room while I work out.

I did cut out sodas, and now I'm moving towards cutting out more processed foods.   I am have to do it slowly because if I just cut it all out at once, I still to feel deprived and then I end up craving whatever it is, and it sets me up to fail.   But, cutting it out slowly, I really don't miss it all that much.  That's what I did with soda and it worked perfectly for me.   It's what I am currently doing with sweets.   I still allow myself one sweet thing a day.  But, trust me that is a lot better than it was before.   Usually, it's a few Andes mints or a pudding.

So, that's my plan..  I'm workinghardatlosing on my fitnesspal if you want to find me and friend me over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment