About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 18, 2013

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster this week!

This week the scale and I have not seen eye to eye.  I started off the week at 304.   Then a few days in I was at 302.   Then the next day back up to 304,  the next day back to 306.  Yesterday I was at 302.   Today which is my official weigh in day I"m at 303.

I have no clue why the scale bounced around so much.   I got my workouts in,  I tracked my calories and wasn't over so shouldn't have been a gain.   I can't decide if it's not enough water so my body is holding onto the water.   But, I drink 6 bottles of water a day.   That's 12 glasses of water.   I don't think it's the water.    It could be I'm not getting enough calories.   I'm eating around 1700.   Which should be enough for about a two pound a week loss.  

Whatever it is,  I really hope it works itself out soon.   Because, it's really disappointing to do everything right and not see the results that I was seeking.   I'm so frustrated with my body this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment