About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Failing to plan, is planning to fail!

The title says it all.  I failed to plan today.  I failed to plan my meals, my day, and well that found with me a big fat failure for the day.   I ended up some high GI foods.  And, now I find myself craving them and it's so much easier to just say yes to eating them again.     I knew I should have planned better!   I didn't workout today as well, only because my knee is swollen and throbbing.   Thank you cold front for making my knee ache.  

I'm dreaming of buying myself an elliptical for Christmas.   Because, my mom has arthritis and hers started in her knee when she was about my age.   A couple years ago I started having pain in my knee and swelling.  It mostly happens when it's cold or when I big storm is coming through.  Sometimes, it it will swell and ache if I injury it.    In the summer it doesn't give me much trouble, but in the winter  I better look out!    Ellipticals are a lot easier on the joints, so that I is why I am dreaming of one! 

Tomorrow, it's back to low GI, no matter what.  And I will find myself tested tomorrow I am sure.  Because, we are going out to eat with family to celebrate two birthday's  I'm suspecting we will find ourselves at a steakhouse.  I'm good with that.  I can turn down the bread with no problem and while a steak isn't low fat it does have a low gi.  So, I just make sure that I order a steak the correct size.   A steak and a salad sounds like just the thing.   

I have managed to make it 7 days without a soda.   They don't appeal to much anymore, so I'm very thankful for that.    Tomorrow is a new day, and tomorrow I am committed to not planning to fail or failing to plan!   Tomorrow is weigh in day, so lets hope the scale brings me some good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment