About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A gold star for me today!

This morning I had the same battle in my head again, I could get up and workout or I could go back to sleep.  After several minutes of the battle in my head, getting up won out.   I got up, got dressed grabbed my ear phones and water and hit the elliptical.   Only, to realize how sore my legs were.    I lasted all of two minutes on the elliptical before I decided that I was too sore, so I would give myself a pass for the day.    I got my little one up and ready for school.  After, dropping her off I realized that my emotions were all over the place today.  I knew there was a very good chance that I would end up eating my emotions, so I told myself I had to make a choice, I could either eat my emotions and feel guilty about that or I could go home and try my workout again and see if I could workout and distract myself from the raging emotions.   Well, I made a great decision and told myself I was going to workout.  I came home and got it done!   I felt so great after! My emotions weren't so crazy and I was ready to tackle my day!   I deserve a gold star for my great choices today!  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment