About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 20, 2014

Today is the day!

Today is the day that I decided to start the day off right!  I woke up early, got my time on the elliptical in before anyone else was up and moving.  It feel did feel good to get it finished and out of the way so that I can enjoy the rest of my day.   My goal is to keep it up the rest of the week!   It was a struggle to get out bed, I really had a battle in my head, one part of me said that if  I didn't get myself up and moving then nothing would never change.  But, another part of me said that I could just roll over and go back to sleep for 45 mins.   Getting up won, and I'm so glad it did!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH! Good for you on battling your inner negative voice. Can you beat mine up for me? Because I am doing a bad job of fighting mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Battling that inner voice, is like playing that arcade game Whack-a-mole! You have to keep knocking it down every 3 seconds!

    ReplyDelete