About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekly Weigh In

Today is weigh in day.  This week didn't get as well as I had hoped!   I had a great start to the week, and then life took over!  And, I was totally unprepared for it!  I've been battling an eye infection for the past couple weeks, and I had several doctors appts the last half of the week, which lead to me being in the car the entire day!   Which of course leads to lots of fast food!  Ugh!  I need to find a way to better prepare for days like that!    So, I lost less than a pound this week, but I guess it's better than a gain!   This week, it's back on track!   Next week, I'm gunning for a two lbs lost!   Gotta buckle down and get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment