About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a fat girl on a journey to lose some weight to gain my life back!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's been a good day so far!

Today has been a very good day.   I did struggle with the thought of going back to sleep this morning instead of working out, but working out won.  I'm glad I got up and was able to get my workout in.  I told myself this morning, that I can't allow myself to give in to sleeping late since I want to make getting up early to work out a habit!  

Food wise,  today has been an easy day to turn down things I knew I didn't need.  And, to stop eating when I was full, even though there was food still left on my plate!  I will call that a win for today!

I hope you day has been good!

2 comments:

  1. My day was lazy. So proud of you getting up and moving! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazy days are great! It's rare I get one of those!

      Delete